Looking to support a peace organization where your donation makes a difference? At Hands Of Peace every dollar counts.

Did you know:

  • Only 11% of our annual budget is covered by participant fees? The remaining 89% comes from donations (primarily from individuals and family foundations) and special events. We couldn’t do this without you.
  • Nearly 74% of donations received are for $500 or less? While we are fortunate to count on donors who invest between $10 to $100,000, the vast majority of our supporters contribute at or under $500/year. We are grateful for every single contribution.

  • Sponsors get benefits? If you become a “sponsorship” donor (sponsoring a participant for $3,500 each year) you are entitled to attend special small group gatherings with Hands and staff, and receive our limited distribution “Special Reports” throughout the year.

We pledge to be good stewards of the funds and trust you place in HOP.

Thank you for making a tax-deductible donation to HOP today!