It takes a small village to run the Hands of Peace Summer Programs in San Diego and Chicago, and we can use your help.
During our summer programs you will be able to meet the participants and help at the program events.
Throughout the year, Hands of Peace relies on the passion and skills of dedicated volunteers. We would love to find a spot that matches your talents and availability and help you become a part of our team.
Volunteers help with things like:
– recruiting host families
– providing meals during the summer program
– planning events like the Farewell Celebration and Spring Benefit
– planning and hosting HOPEducation nights
– helping in the office with technical support
– writing grants for financial assistance
Please volunteer however you can. Any help is appreciated!