Would you like to continue empowering young Palestinian, Israeli and American leaders as peacebuilders – even after your lifetime? A charitable bequest is one of the easiest and most flexible ways to leave a legacy of hope for future generations.
YOUR BEQUEST OPTIONS
Add Hands of Peace to documents you already have in place, or plan to put in place.
- Include a bequest to Hands of Peace in your Will or Trust.
- Designate Hands of Peace as beneficiary of your Retirement Assets – IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or pension.
- Name Hands of Peace as a beneficiary of your Life Insurance policy.
- Designate Hands of Peace as a beneficiary of a Bank account(s).
Choose the type of bequest that best meets your needs and goals for loved ones and causes close to your heart:
- Percentage bequest: Give a percentage of your estate
- Specific bequest: Give particular dollar amount of a specific asset
- Residuary bequest: Leave the balance of residue of your estate after other distributions are made and expenses are covered.
HOW DO YOU MAKE A BEQUEST?
Will or trust:
Work with your lawyer to add language to include a bequest to Hands of Peace. Depending on your situation, it may be as easy as adding a simple codicil to your current plan.
Retirement Assets, Life Insurance or Bank Accounts:
Simply contact your Life Insurance provider, retirement plan administrator, and /or bank or financial institution to fill out and file the appropriate beneficiary designation form(s) or payable on death (POD) form(s).
Click here to view sample bequest language. The page also includes:
Hands of Peace’s legal name and Tax ID number to include in your paperwork and / or provide to your lawyer.
- Maintain control of your assets during your lifetime
- Have the flexibility to modify your bequest if your circumstances change
- Reduce your taxable estate by the amount given to Hands of Peace (Ask your tax attorney or estate planner for details, tax benefits may vary according to your tax status)
- Make a significant gift to Hands of Peace and designate how it should be used
Experience the satisfaction of knowing you can continue to build a more peaceful future even past your lifetime
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you have any questions about bequest language or making a bequest using beneficiary forms, please email Diana Kutlow, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Diana at (760) 492-1623.
Hands of Peace is a nonprofit 501(c)(3), EIN #59-3806403.
This information is not intended as professional tax or legal advice; Hands of Peace encourages you to consult a qualified tax or legal advisor about your specific situation.