LEAVE A LEGACY OF PEACE
There are many ways you can transform the lives of the next generation of young Israelis, Palestinians and Americans by including Hands of Peace in your estate plans:
- Include a bequest to Hands of Peace in your Will or Revocable Trust
- Designate Hands of Peace as a beneficiary of your Retirement Assets – IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or pension
- Name Hands of Peace as a beneficiary of your Life Insurance policy or Bank Account
- Utilize a charitable gift annuity or remainder trust to generate income to you (or designated beneficiary) during your lifetime, and a generous gift to Hands of Peace after your passing
- Provide outright gifts of life insurance, an IRA, real estate or appreciated assets to spend down your estate and see the impact of your giving during your lifetime
HOW IT WORKS
- Sign the appropriate paperwork making Hands of Peace a beneficiary of your will, trust, insurance or retirement assets (see sample bequest language) OR…Consult with Hands of Peace development staff to develop a charitable gift annuity or remainder trust through our partner United Church Funds.
- File the paperwork with Hands of Peace for gift processing and acknowledgement
- Your gift will qualify you as a member of the Legacy Circle, joining other faithful supporters who are helping to ensure the future of Hands of Peace through planned gifts to the Gretchen and Brian Grad Planting Peace Fund
- After your lifetime, money and assets are distributed to your heirs and Hands of Peace as directed by your estate plan documents. Your gift to Hands of Peace empowers future generations of Hands to become agents of change in their communities.
- Flexibility to maintain control of assets during your lifetime or donate assets to create an income stream you can use now
- Ability to minimize taxation of appreciated assets or your estate (dependant upon individual tax situation
- Experience the satisfaction of knowing you can continue to support youth dialogue and peacebuilding even past your lifetime.
For a consultation on how you can include Hands of Peace in your estate plans please contact the Hands of Peace office at (224) 406-5045 and ask for Lisa Notter or email email@example.com.