There are many ways you can encourage dialogue among the next generation of young Israelis, Palestinians and Americans by including Hands of Peace in your estate plans:
- Include a bequest to Hands of Peace in your Will or Revocable Trust
- Designate Hands of Peace as a beneficiary of your Retirement Assets – IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or pension
- Name Hands of Peace as a beneficiary of your Life Insurance policy or Bank Account
How it works
- Sign the appropriate paperwork making Hands of Peace a beneficiary of your will, trust, insurance or retirement assets (see sample bequest language).
- After your lifetime, money and assets are distributed to your heirs and Hands of Peace as directed by your estate plan documents.
- Hands of Peace uses your bequest for the purpose(s) you specify.
- Maintain control of your assets during your lifetime
- Have the flexibility to modify your bequest if your circumstances change
- Reduce your taxable estate by the amount given to Hands of Peace
- Make a significant gift to Hands of Peace and designate how it should be used
- Experience the satisfaction of knowing you can continue to support youth dialogue and peacebuilding even past your lifetime.